Review of the Fat Burning Furnace Diet Fitness Program

I've read hundreds of diet and fitness books over the years, and this is the only plan that combines all of the most effective methods into one guide. It's a digital e-book that explains how to lose fat permanently, without expensive supplements or food restrictions. It's 161 pages long, packed full of useful information, in an easy-to-read format, only available for sale on the Internet.

One of the best things about the system is that it doesn't require hours in the gym! My schedule doesn't allow time for lengthy workouts, which is why I gave up on almost every plan I've tried in the past.  

I have to get up for work at 5 am each morning, and I don't return home until 6 pm, at which time I'm either too tired or not in the mood to work out. After making dinner for my husband, I only have a couple of hours to relax before I have to go to sleep, usually at 9 pm.

At times when I was super-motivated, I did get up at 4 am to exercise before work, and also spent time on the weekends working out. My favorite method was using exercise videos at home, though over the years I've tried working out at the gym, jogging outside, cycling, tennis and hiking!

After doing the same video for a few weeks, I'd get so bored that I couldn't do it anymore. So I'd keep buying more videos, or look for new ones at the library. Even with this rotation, I kept looking for something better. And most importantly, I wasn't seeing the results I wanted when I stepped on the scale. I was putting all that effort into working out, all for nothing! It was so frustrating.

Then I bought a treadmill, thinking that I could watch my favorite shows while exercising so I wouldn't get bored, plus work out even when it was cold or raining. But I soon lost interest again, and had no better results than before.

I know that there are lots of busy people out there with the same challenges I have. From moms with young kids, businessmen trying to get ahead, to just average people juggling multiple responsibilities, I believe that you can all benefit from this easy plan!

I also tried all the "fad" diets....low carb, low fat, food combining, fasts, cabbage soup, you name it. Nothing worked. I tried taking a variety of vitamins and supplements, I was even a vegetarian for about ten years, but was never happy with my weight. I didn't want to buy expensive pre-packaged meals, go to meetings, or constantly count calories and carbs. Above all, I didn't want to be hungry all day, or feel deprived.  

Finally, I found a plan that's simple and effective. The E-book only takes a few seconds to download, so you won't have to wait to start taking advantage of the benefits.

The very best thing about this plan is the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. I don't know of other weight loss systems that will give you 100% of your money back if you're not completely satisfied. So you have nothing to lose, except the fat.

SUMMARY

Pros:

Short workouts with detailed photo demonstrations Section on food, including what and how much to eat, plus a sample daily menu Other helpful tips and tricks, including sections on stress relief and visualization 60 Day Money Back Guarantee

Cons:

Could use a bit more detail on meal choices, such as a sample week of menus